1. 8-PORT 150W POE: OOSSXX POE Ethernet switches are designed using the IEEE802.3af /at standard and can transmit network data and power at the same time. The gigabit switch provides a total of 150W POE power output. Single-port POE power up to 30W, can meet the power requirements of various applications.
2. GIGABIT ETHERNET: OOSSXX network switch with 1000 Mbps port, can achieve high-speed wired connections and instant large file transfer. Automatic negotiation in duplex mode, supports wire-speed forwarding.
3. PLUG AND PLAY: Unmanaged Gigabit switches, easy to set up, plug and play, farewell to complex settings.
4. ENERGY SAVING AND NOISE REDUCTION: Low-power fan-free design, all-metal high-energy heat conduction box design, natural heat dissipation, compact structure, beautiful and generous, suitable for desktop or wall.
5. UNMANAGED PLUG AND PLAY: Supports power detection, automatic detection of devices, and compatibility with non-POE devices to provide data connectivity. Just plug in the power cord and connect Ethernet cable directly to the device and enjoy it without further configuration.